What is email marketing?
E-mail Marketing is the process of connecting with your costumers by sending them a commercial message. It involves sending of affiliate links, advertisements, donations, request for business etc. which helps in growing your business by providing customers with valuable information to help achieve their goals. E-mail marketing usually refers to sending email messages with a purpose to exalt merchant’s relationship with customers, inviting new customers or covincing current customers to purchase something immidiately and sharing third-party ads.
What are the benefits of email marketing?
1. Enagage with customers regularly
Do you know on a average, most of the people check their emails 15 times a day. This means email marketing offers businesses the benefit of getting their audience on regular basis.
2. Higher conversion rate
In comparison to other marketing tactics, email marketing provides higher conversion rates. As reported by Mckinsey, the average order value of an email is atleast 3 times than other social media posts. Thus developing an effective communication through email your business can drive more conversions. This can be done by drafting effective email that end with clear call-to-action encouraging readers to take next action .
3. Automation sales
Email marketing automation allows you to automate sales. The automation tool sends email messages automatically to individuals on a set schedule. Thus you can schedule emails to your targeted audience by creating a cycle at regular interval.
4. Drive traffic to your site
Email marketing helps in driving traffic to your site. You can provide link to relevant page article within email by asking him/her to take specific action. If you want to drive higher traffic to your site, try to mention request or some actionable statement that encourages user to visit your provided link.
5. Brand Awarness
With email marketing you can reach billions of customers around the globe which helps in increasing brand awarness. The more consistent your communication is with your email subscribers, the more likely they will be to think of your business.
6. Build Credibility
Customers like to do business with parteners whom they trust. Email gives the opportunity to build this credibility with your audience by delivering useful and informative content that adds value for your readers.
7. Personal Touch to marketing
Email marketing allows you to personalize your messaging and offering to reach the right audience at right time. Email marketing also allows to address readers by their names thus giving them value in a personalized manner. Email marketing gives the ability to organize your audience based on interest, purchase behaviour and more.
8. Save Time
With well organised list and automation tool you can target specific audience and send messages in a cycle. With email marketing you can send messages instantly to several consumers across globe in a click. Thus, less effort and saved time.
9. Stay top in mind
By staying connected with your audience through out the year, you’ll be able to stay top-of-mind and build credibility.
10. Attract new clients
With email marketing, you can share your newsletters and announcements on your social media networks to bring new customers to your business.
How GetResponse email marketing service will help in grow your business?
GetResponse is a feature-rich online marketing solution, fully scalable and capable of handling both small and very large lists (1 million+ subscribers). For over 10 years, it has provided easy-to-use, self-service applications and expert support for creating and managing email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and autoresponders that convert contacts into customers. Through responsible and fully automated list hygiene, anti-spam practices and established relationships with major Internet and email service providers, GetResponse has maintained the highest possible deliverability standards for over a decade, ensuring that our customers’ messages deliver the highest possible return on their email marketing investment.
1. 300+ industry templates – Looks matter! Choose from over 300 Industry HTML templates to create eye-popping campaigns for every audience and industry. Use the intuitive editor to customize your email communications with cool graphics, fonts and formatting, then brand with your company logo and colors.
2. A/B Testing – To ensure you get the best results from your email campaign, test it first! Create up to 5 messages, with different personalization techniques, subjects, and styles. GetResponse will test each version for you, then automatically select and send the best! It takes only minutes and can save you cash − and lost customers!
3. Email Analytics – Make sure every campaign is better than the last! Let GetResponse track every open, click, unsubscribe, and purchase. See the big picture with visual graphs, and get customized reports in your inbox daily.
4. Guaranteed Deliverability – GetResponse applies over 10 years of expert human and automated system monitoring so your email marketing messages end up in prospect inboxes, not their junk folders. From the automated list hygiene, to the established ISP relationships and feedback loops, GetResponse ensures that your campaigns – and your brand – are always protected and compliant.
5. Social media integration – Millions of potential customers are getting their product “buzz” from social networks − and you need to be there! GetResponse puts you in the middle of this non-stop conversation with point-and-click integration. Let Facebook and Twitter deliver instant links to your latest campaigns, coupons and blogs today!
6. Online surveys – With GetResponse Surveys, research won’t cost you a dime extra! Ask as many questions as often as you want and get the data you need to improve products, target campaigns, and stay ahead of the competition! It’s a snap to use – just point and click to design, then publish and watch the results roll in.
7. GetResponse mobile apps – Keep your finger on the pulse of your campaigns! GetResponse apps for iPhone and Android give you instant access to your dashboard and key stats, so you can react, anywhere, anytime. Add subscribers manually or import from your address book and you’ll never miss an opportunity to grow your list and your business!
8. Coaching and support – GetResponse expert staff is on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you maximize your email marketing – and your profits. Whether you’re a team of one or 20, we’ll work with you ever step of the way so you market smarter and faster − without adding staff. Get in touch via phone, email, or live chat. It’s friendly and it’s free!
9. GetResponse Enterprise – GetResponse Enterprise is a fully standalone system, engineered to provide high-volume sending, superb reliability, and expert support at an affordable price. Your enterprise-level service is hosted on a separate, high-end server with two dedicated IPs and is capable of sending up to 1,000,000 messages in a 24-hour period. The system is managed automatically based on our advanced “send-and-delivery” GetResponse analytics, and monitored by a team of enterprise delivery experts.